One of the newest beads on the market are GemDuos. They look a little like DimondDuos but there are a lot more colours available.
Here are the first 3 designs I made with them and I think there will be more because I like them a lot.
The last project of 2016 was this bracelet made with Miyuki Tilas and Half tilas. The little green crystals are Swarovski Crystal mesh.
The pattern for this bracelet is the first pattern of 2017 in my shop
Let me introduce Marquise de Pompadour. A bracelet made with Arcos par Puca attached on an empty Cup Chain and filled with 8mm chatons
The pattern is available in my shop:https://www.etsy.com/listing/497547293/english-pattern-for-de-marquise-the
This is a joint project with DiMarca online. They have kits available in 4 different bead colours and you can choose from more than 50 colours Chatons, to give the bracelet your own touch https://www.dimarca-online.com/marquise-de-pompadour-by-akke-jonkhof.html
Today a new bead is launched. It is not an new bead shape, but is is a older bead in a totally new appearance. The new Superduo Duet has 2 colours, which give a total new way of using them.
I had the chance to try them and here are my first ( and for sure not the last) results.
I while ago I received some Ava beads to design with.
This is what I came up with, But I am sure I will make some more designs with these beads
The pattern for this bracelet is available in my Etsy shop
A few years ago I made these earrings for Christmas. I received a lot of requests for a pattern.
So here it is.
I made a free pattern for the earrings. A very early Christmas present for all my customers, Face book friends and visitors of my blog
I few years ago I made a free pattern for my O bead Necklace.
Unfortunately there were some people having trouble with this necklace. From some people I heard the necklace wrinkled and wasn’t flat. I think the problem is the little differences in the colour coatings of the O beads. Now I made this necklace again using a different threadpath. My necklace was nice and flat so I think I solved the problem.
Here is my new free pattern for the O bead necklace